Bamboo 'Give It a Rest' Cooking Spoon
The 'Give it a Rest' bamboo cooking spoon from bambu is going to be your goto cooking utensil!
The ultimate answer to the question of where to put it. This oval-shaped spoon has a small patented bump (a unique characteristic of how bamboo grows) on its back to cleverly integrate a spoon rest directly into the utensils handle. This integrated rest conveniently elevates the utensil head from the countertop to keep surfaces clean.
Product features and highlights
- 12 inches of lovingly crafted bamboo
- Integrated spoon rest in handle to keep surfaces clean
- Lightweight and durable
- Made from a single piece of certified organically grown bamboo
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and dry
Other products you might like
- Bamboo Baby's Bowl (6M+)
- Reusable Organic Snack-Sack (Barnyard Design)
- Shea Butter Bar Soap
- Verbena Basil 8 oz Eco Candle
About the manufacturer
Created for people and planet and founded in 2003, bambu® is recognized as the first eco-conscious brand in the housewares and hospitality industries. bambu creates beautiful and natural products for cooking, serving and entertaining made only with sustainable, and renewable materials and responsible business practices. bambu designs for people who appreciate quality, design, simplicity, and natural beauty in their products.
bambu has earned international design recognition from International Design magazine, Fortune magazine, and is a featured brand in Ecological Design, 1001 Eco Designs, and The Sustainable Design Book.